Atkins at a glance
- 17,489 employees worldwide (Staff number at 31 March 2014)
- Revenue: £1.75 billion (Full year ended 31 March 2014)
- Established in 1938
- Chief executive officer: Prof Dr Uwe Krueger.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
- The world's 15th largest global design firm (ENR 2014)
- The 20th largest international design firm (ENR 2014)
- Third largest engineering and architectural consultancy in Europe (Svenska Teknik & Designföretagen Sector Review 2013)
- One of the top 10 firms in the Middle East and the United States (ENR 2014)
- UK's 3rd largest engineering consultancy (NCE Consultants File 2014).
Our new Atkins film shows how we’re learning from the past to inform the present and inspire the future.
Find out more
Highlights of our work on the world's major infrastructure projects and more.