Atkins at a glance
- Established in 1938
- 18,052 employees worldwide (Staff number at 31 March 2016)
- Revenue: £1.86 billion (Full year ended 31 March 2016)
- CEO: Prof Dr Uwe Krueger.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
- The world's 11th largest global design firm (ENR 2016)
- The 15th largest international design firm (ENR 2016)
- Fourth largest engineering and architectural consultancy in Europe (Svenska Teknik & Designföretagen Sector Review 2015)
- One of the top 10 firms in the Middle East and the United States (ENR 2016)
- UK's largest engineering consultancy (NCE Consultants File 2015).
An introduction to Atkins and our work around the world.
View the presentation
Within our corporate sustainability report we showcase our expertise and drive to support our clients to tackle sustainability challenges.
Find out more
Highlights of our work on the world's major infrastructure projects and more.