Our building services engineers provide a comprehensive environmental, mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy service with an impressive track record in the delivery of an extensive portfolio of projects.
Our professional skills include all aspects of building services engineering with sustainable and low carbon design at the core of our decision making process.
Our approach is to combine technology and innovation to produce sustainable design solutions that meet wide-ranging needs and maximise efficiency for both new build and refurbishments.
The challenge of climate change has driven profound changes in the way we plan, design, build and operate the built environment. Our commitment to carbon reduction in our designs and the way we conduct our own business has been recognised by low carbon awards from both the Carbon Trust and the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Through our projects we enable holistic design and refurbishment of buildings that are sympathetic to their environment whilst ensuring that they realise their full potential throughout their lifetime. Our areas of expertise include:
- Air conditioning and humidity control
- Heating and ventilation
- Hot and cold water services
- Lighting and power systems
- Fire alarms and control equipment
- Telephones and computer systems
- Lifts and standby generators
- Boiler design and replacement
- Design for rewiring of electrical installation
- Building energy management systems
- PA/sound reinforcement
- Laboratory services design