Buildings are important resources and, as valuable capital assets, they need safeguarding.
As building surveyors, our expertise is grounded in a detailed understanding of building construction and pathology. This makes us best placed to advise and support property investment decisions around acquisition, development, maintenance and disposal.
Working across markets and sectors, our talented and experienced people are committed to technical excellence, providing the innovative thinking that our clients need to manage their property portfolios.
Atkins provides integrated building surveying and engineering services to a range of public and private sector clients of their property portfolios and estates.
Our services include:
- Strategic asset management consultancy
- Design and contract management of refurbishment, alterations and lifecycle replacement projects
- Legal consultancy covering party wall advice, dilapidations, expert witness, and accessibility and equality assessments
- Project and programme management
- Surveys for preparation of forward maintenance registers, asset management plans and building condition reports
- Liaison with local authorities
- Building pathology and audits
- Performance management and benchmarking.
Our approach is to provide a foundation of technical excellence upon which we add technology and innovation to produce leading edge surveying solutions.
We meet the needs of our clients through the application of optimum resources, through a combination of individual experts or multidiscipline teams. Our professional staff, of more than 200 surveyors and engineers, is based in offices across the UK.