Our interior designers bring spaces to life. By responding to the needs, values and aspirations of our clients, we create environments that work and inspire.
Atkins' award-winning interior design studio works with clients across a number of sectors. From hotels, cruise liners, airports and train stations, to schools, offices, laboratories and residential buildings, we deliver responsive, bespoke designs to the highest standards.
Dedicated to delivering cutting edge design, we pride ourselves in solving problems through innovation, creativity and flexibility. This approach, supported by industry leading technical expertise, gives us the edge when developing dynamic interiors for any environment.
Bringing spaces to life through the considered use of colour, form and texture.
Our studio works with colleagues from across Atkins to ensure that all designs meet the very latest specifications and regulations. Alongside core services such as engineering, architecture and project management, we are able to call upon specialists across a multitude of disciplines including accessibility, acoustics, fire safety, lighting and sustainability.
We make a difference at every project stage, understanding the importance of collaboration and an open mind.
Services available, at all design stages
- Concept Design/Feasibility Study;
- Full Interior Design Service RIBA Stages 0-7;
- Furniture Fitting and Equipment Specification;
- Design for Disabled and/or Elderly People;
- Sustainable Design Expertise;
- Coordination with Sub-contractors;
- Site Supervision and Snagging.
- 2012, National Demetia Care Award for ‘Best Interior’
- 2012, World Water Association Award for ‘Innovation’