We’re helping many of our clients transform their procurement practices, rethink how their supply chains are managed and reduce risk in their commercial transactions – leading to optimal efficiency, reduced costs, improved performance and greater accountability.
In today’s global economy, everybody is looking for cost savings. At Atkins, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients realise that goal.
We work with clients to review the ways they manage their supply chain and procure equipment, goods and services. Our procurement and supply chain practice has developed tools and processes aimed at achieving significant savings – therefore helping to protect our clients’ bottom-line profit or public-facing front-line services. We provide documentation that is fully auditable and traceable, to fully safeguard our clients’ interests.
Working with our MCIPS-qualified procurement experts and specific business advisory experts, our consultants have an impressive record of delivering cashable and non-cashable efficiencies. They achieve this through robust commercial governance, the application of market-leading technologies, accredited processes and systems, and the application of category knowledge and expertise across a broad range of goods, works and services.
Atkins Procurement Solutions help transform our clients' procurement function. They include:
- Driving value from your third-party spend
- Developing the procurement and sourcing strategies that fit with an organisation’s strategic aims and operational needs
- Up-skilling staff and optimising your procurement function
- Managing complex procurements
- Optimising and de-risking your supply chain
- Leveraging the investments you’ve made in procurement technology
- Securing value from commissioning
- Sustainable and ethical sourcing.
Our team has access to a host of benchmarking data to enable you to set realistic targets. We also have the tools to show your progress against those targets.